Our new vetting services and how they can enhance your recruitment process
To further meet our clients’ needs, we have introduced a range of vetting services. These services provide a robust and comprehensive screening process, to minimise the risks to your business.
Meet the new vetting services
To ensure you’re in-line with industry standards, we have introduced the following services:
- ID Checks
- Real-time verification of an applicant’s ID documents, to prevent identity fraud.
- Checks include facial recognition, name verification and document checking to ensure the document is genuine
- Credit Checks
- Common background check to evaluate an applicant’s risk to the business
- Checks identify information from the past 6 years, including address history, electoral roll data, bankruptcies, IVAs and CCJs
- Doesn’t provide an applicant’s credit score or affect their credit score
- Right To Work Checks
- ID verification checks that establish an applicant’s right to work in the UK and perform the role in question
- It is an employer’s legal duty to carry out right to work checks, to prevent illegal working
- These must be carried out before the role begins
Why you should use our new vetting services
We’ve created our vetting checks with you in mind!
Our new checks provide you with a simple service that will enhance your recruitment process and ultimately protect your business against any possible risks. Our user-friendly system and automated process prevent potentially dangerous delays in receiving the results and you will receive on-hand support from our team of experts to ensure you’re in-line with industry standards.
Get started today
If you already use OnlineDBS to process your DBS checks, contact one of our helpful advisors who will be able to update your account to include the new services. Once set up, you will be able to access the services immediately.
If you’re not yet a client, register with OnlineDBS today – Our registration form is quick and easy to complete, and we don’t charge any registration or annual fees. Simply click the button below.
Phone: 02920 602 356
OnlineDBS features in the Insider
Insider magazine has recently published a feature about some of Wales' leading businesses and their plans for 2021. With our Head Office in Cardiff, we provided some insight into our…
Our Christmas Food Bank Match Appeal
In response to the increased need for food bank donations across the country, the New Directions group of companies, which OnlineDBS is part of, introduced its Christmas Food Bank Match…