DBS Status Check Service
What are the benefits of using our DBS Status Check Service?
- One-off admin fee per certificate added to the service
- Reduced admin time
- Automated reminders of when a check is due for efficiency
- A team of experts on hand to interpret results and reduce risk
- Ensure that your workforce hold valid DBS certificates at all times during employment with you
- The latest free guidance, support and information
- A bespoke and easy-to-use online system
Who can use our DBS Status Check Service?
Any employer can check a candidates DBS Status providing the following applies:
- You have seen the applicant’s original certificate
- You have checked the applicant’s ID to confirm their identity
- You have the applicant’s consent to perform Status Checks
- You are legally entitled to the same level of DBS certificate – Standard or Enhanced
- The DBS certificate only contains the exact workforce that you are entitled to know about, for the role you are recruiting for
What are the costs?
There is a one off administration fee per DBS you add to the DBS Status Check Service. Once the DBS is added you can check the DBS as regularly as needed for no further costs.
How to apply
If you are already registered with OnlineDBS for other services, simply contact us today to add the DBS Status Check Service to the services available to you.
If you are not already registered with OnlineDBS you can do so easily by completing our apply form. By registering with us, you are not tied into any contract and there are no set up fees. You simply pay for the services you require.
You can use our DBS Status Check Service independently from our DBS services and are not obliged to process DBS checks through ourselves, however the service complements our e-bulk service and will make your DBS process much simpler.
For more information regarding the DBS Update Service please visit the Disclosure and Barring Services official site which gives a full overview of the service.
How to spot a fraudulent DBS provider
Sadly, over the last year, OnlineDBS have seen a dramatic increase in the number of applicants contacting us who have been misled by fraudulent DBS providers. Unfortunately, as the demand…
Our new vetting services and how they can enhance your recruitment process
To further meet our clients’ needs, we have introduced a range of vetting services. These services provide a robust and comprehensive screening process, to minimise the risks to your business.…
Latest from twitter
If you process paper #DBS checks and are unable to due to #COVID19 contact us. we can process them for you through our online ebulk system during this period. No contract or tie ins just great service, price and speed. 02920 602356 or firstname.lastname@example.org Take care all 🙂