DBS Status Check Service
What are the benefits of using our DBS Status Check Service?
- One-off admin fee per certificate added to the service
- Reduced admin time
- Automated reminders of when a check is due for efficiency
- A team of experts on hand to interpret results and reduce risk
- Ensure that your workforce hold valid DBS certificates at all times during employment with you
- The latest free guidance, support and information
- A bespoke and easy-to-use online system
Who can use our DBS Status Check Service?
Any employer can check a candidates DBS Status providing the following applies:
- You have seen the applicant’s original certificate
- You have checked the applicant’s ID to confirm their identity
- You have the applicant’s consent to perform Status Checks
- You are legally entitled to the same level of DBS certificate – Standard or Enhanced
- The DBS certificate only contains the exact workforce that you are entitled to know about, for the role you are recruiting for
What are the costs?
There is a one off administration fee per DBS you add to the DBS Status Check Service. Once the DBS is added you can check the DBS as regularly as needed for no further costs.
How to apply
If you are already registered with OnlineDBS for other services, simply contact us today to add the DBS Status Check Service to the services available to you.
If you are not already registered with OnlineDBS you can do so easily by completing our apply form. By registering with us, you are not tied into any contract and there are no set up fees. You simply pay for the services you require.
You can use our DBS Status Check Service independently from our DBS services and are not obliged to process DBS checks through ourselves, however the service complements our e-bulk service and will make your DBS process much simpler.
For more information regarding the DBS Update Service please visit the Disclosure and Barring Services official site which gives a full overview of the service.
OnlineDBS features in the Insider
Insider magazine has recently published a feature about some of Wales’ leading businesses and their plans for 2021. With our Head Office in Cardiff, we provided some insight into our…
Our Christmas Food Bank Match Appeal
In response to the increased need for food bank donations across the country, the New Directions group of companies, which OnlineDBS is part of, introduced its Christmas Food Bank Match…