Employment Credit Checks
Who can process Employment Credit Checks on employees?
Although it is a requirement for financially regulated employees to undergo an employee credit check prior to employment, any employer can check an employee’s Credit Report providing you have written or verbal consent from the applicant.
Why would you check an employee’s Credit Report?
- To increase trust between employer and employee
- To ensure you are making the best employment decisions
- To check that the potential employee is who they say they are
- To ensure employees have a record of responsible financial management, especially if that is an important factor in the role they have applied for.
What are the benefits of using OnlineDBS’ Employment Credit Check service?
- A team of experts to ensure that you are in-line with industry standards
- Guidance and advice on vetting needs
- Automated processes and a one-stop hub of information
- Transparent pricing structure
- Fast results.
What are the costs?
Each Employment Credit Check costs just £9.
How to apply?
If you are already registered with OnlineDBS for other services, simply contact us today to add the Employment Credit Check to the services available to you.
If you are not already registered with OnlineDBS, you can do so easily by filling in our simple online application form. By registering with us, you are not tied into any contract and there are no setup fees. You simply pay for the services you require. You can use our Employment Credit Check service independently from our DBS services and are not obliged to process DBS through ourselves; however the service ties in extremely well with our e-bulk service and will make your vetting process much simpler having the full package in one place.
How to spot a fraudulent DBS provider
Sadly, over the last year, OnlineDBS have seen a dramatic increase in the number of applicants contacting us who have been misled by fraudulent DBS providers. Unfortunately, as the demand…
Our new vetting services and how they can enhance your recruitment process
To further meet our clients’ needs, we have introduced a range of vetting services. These services provide a robust and comprehensive screening process, to minimise the risks to your business.…