We welcome feedback on all of our services. Please email email@example.com with any feedback you would like us to hear.
Onlinedbs.co.uk Complaints Procedure:
Onlinedbs.co.uk is committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. We will respond to all formal complaints as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of all parties concerned, ensuring we are acting consistently, fairly and professionally
at all times. Please note that all complaints will be treated confidentially (in accordance to the Data Protection Act), but note that complaints of a very serious nature may need to be referred to relevant external regulatory bodies if applicable.
1.0 Making a complaint
- 1 If you have a complaint please get in touch with your Onlinedbs.co.uk contact in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. If the complaint is against your contact, or you do not feel comfortable raising it with that person, we can provide you with the contact details of their manager or supervisor.
- 2 If we have unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish to raise a formal complaint. Please put your complaint in writing to your Onlinedbs.co.uk contact.
- 3 Onlinedbs.co.uk will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
- 4 We will then record your complaint on our central system, and begin investigating your concerns
- 5 We will seek to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, and will respond with the outcome of our investigation.
2.0 Appealing a complaint decision
- 1 If you are not happy with the outcome, or resolution has not been achieved, you may appeal our decision.
- 2 Appeals must be sent in writing and sent to the HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Once the investigation has been completed, we will respond to you in writing with our findings.
3.0 Post resolution
- 1 If your complaint is upheld, we will get touch to ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- 2 We will regularly review and improve our complaints procedure as part of our commitment to Quality Assurance.