Compliments and Complaints
We place our customers at the heart of everything we do and welcome feedback so that we can both celebrate our successes and find ways to continuously improve.
Please email email@example.com with any feedback you would like us to hear.
At OnlineDBS we are committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. We will respond to all formal complaints as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of all parties concerned, ensuring we are acting consistently, fairly and professionally at all times. Please note that all complaints will be treated confidentially (in accordance with the Data Protection Act), but note that complaints of a very serious nature may need to be referred to relevant external regulatory bodies if applicable.
- Making a complaint
- If you have a complaint please get in touch with your OnlineDBS contact in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. If the complaint is against your contact, or you do not feel comfortable raising it with that person, we can provide you with the contact details of their manager or supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish to raise a formal complaint. Please put your complaint in writing to your OnlineDBS contact, or email@example.com
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will then record your complaint on our central system, and begin investigating your concerns
- We will seek to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, and will respond with the outcome of our investigation.
- Appealing a complaint decision
- If you are not happy with the outcome, or a resolution has not been achieved, you may appeal our decision.
- Appeals must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appeals will be referred to the HR Director.
- Once the investigation has been completed, we will respond to you in writing with our findings.
- Post resolution
- If your complaint is upheld, we will get touch to ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- We will regularly review and improve our complaints procedure as part of our commitment to Quality Assurance.
Track your DBS progress
At OnlineDBS, we have a very impressive completion record with over 40% of all DBS applications being completed in just 24 hours. However, on the rare occasion, some applications can…
Five Ways a Basic DBS Check Can Benefit Your Recruitment Process
Basic DBS checks, otherwise known as Basic disclosures, are criminal record checks that run a search through the Police National Computer. Basic DBS checks will disclose any unspent convictions and…