Compliments and Complaints
We place our customers at the heart of everything we do and welcome feedback so that we can both celebrate our successes and find ways to continuously improve.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback you would like us to hear.
At OnlineDBS we are committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. We will respond to all formal complaints as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of all parties concerned, ensuring we are acting consistently, fairly and professionally at all times. Please note that all complaints will be treated confidentially (in accordance with the Data Protection Act), but note that complaints of a very serious nature may need to be referred to relevant external regulatory bodies if applicable.
- Making a complaint
- If you have a complaint please get in touch with your OnlineDBS contact in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. If the complaint is against your contact, or you do not feel comfortable raising it with that person, we can provide you with the contact details of their manager or supervisor – email@example.com
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish to raise a formal complaint. Please put your complaint in writing to your OnlineDBS contact, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will then record your complaint on our central system, and begin investigating your concerns
- We will seek to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, and will respond with the outcome of our investigation.
- Appealing a complaint decision
- If you are not happy with the outcome, or a resolution has not been achieved, you may appeal our decision.
- Appeals must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Appeals will be referred to the HR Director.
- Once the investigation has been completed, we will respond to you in writing with our findings.
- Post resolution
- If your complaint is upheld, we will get touch to ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- We will regularly review and improve our complaints procedure as part of our commitment to Quality Assurance.
How will the new DBS process affect you?
Due to recent changes to the Enhanced disclosure process, the DBS will no longer be able to amend applications with missing or incorrect information. In the event of an application…
10 Reasons why you should use our DBS status checking service
At OnlineDBS, we understand how difficult and time consuming it can be trying to be compliant when it comes to DBS checks. With our new DBS Status Checks, we can…